September 28, 2010

Tonights special - Maple-mustard pork chops with over roasted sweet potatoes.

According to the calendar it is now fall.  From the looks of it outside I am not sure that is true. Never the less I am ready for some fall dinners.  What makes this one special is the sweet potatoes.  When I think of them I think of the candied ones from Thanksgiving with the marshmallows.  Can I just say I hate those.  Try peeling and dicing the potatoes.  Place them on a cookie sheet.  Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper then baking for 30 to 45 minutes depending on the size of your potatoes.  I think these are much better and I bet healthier.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Lady, you need to start posting recipes for this yumminess that you cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know which one you like and I would be glad to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome Charlene! You should write a book.

    ReplyDelete